Cross the Atlantic from Lanzarote to Martinica sailing with us in January.
The best dates to cross sailing from Europe to the Caribbean.
No rush, no competition, best friendly sailors ambiance and maximum security.
The best reception on the island of Lanzarote in the magnificent facilities of Marina Rubicón
Technical stopover in Cape Verde to visit the islands and make final preparations before setting sail for the ocean crossing
The best reception on the island of Martinique, the shortest safest navigation and the guarantee of services without bureaucratic complications
OCEAN RAID LANZAROTE-CABO VERDE-MARTINICA
As a continuation of the 13 editions of the Atlantic Grand Prix, the Club Nautico Skipper and Difusión Náutica organize the next edition, which will leave Marina Rubicón in the Canary Island of Lanzarote on January 8, 2022, in a Raid format.
- Marina-Rubicón – Marina Mindelo
- 2-3 days stop in Cape Verde
- Marina Mindelo – Le Marin (Martinique)
- Monohulls from 9.50m
- Multihulls from 10m
- Categories: Solitary, double handed and crew. Solo participants will have to prove their sailing experience.
A boat may be registered with the name of a company or advertising on its hull and sails, with a 20% surcharge on the registration fee
- Category 2 rules, plus the rules of the organization itself
- Iridium mandatory. BLU advisable. Radio beacon with MMSI and AIS transmitter and receiver
- The organization will provide a GPS location system that publish geolocalization signals every four hours with speeds, heading and other data of interest
- Minors ara welcomed with parental consent
- Safety material required by the organization
In due course, information will be given on social events and deadlines for the Oean Raid, as well as recognitions and prizes.
The registration fees are:
- Monohulls up to 12m : € 1.500 + VAT
- Monhulls from 12m to 15m: € 1.750 + VAT
- Monhulls and catamarans over 15m : € 2.000 + VAT
To confirm the registrations, please make the payment of the corresponding rights to:
Difusión Náutica, S.L.
IBAN ES 55 0075 0002 2205 0511 1682
BIC CODE: POPUESMM
IMPORTANT: in the concept of the transfer, enter the name of the ship, and «OR» to identify that it is for the Ocean Raid.
Participants will have the right to:
- Join our community of Atlantic sailors experts to solve doubts about preparation.
- 8 free mooring days in Marina Rubicón, and special prices for more days and use of the dock
- 7 free mooring days at Le Marin, in Martinica.
- 2 nights in the Marina of Mindelo
- Captain’s bag
- Ocean Raid commemorative T-shirts
- Departure and arrival ceremonies
- Public GPS tracking system.
- A group navigation will be organized at the end of April for the return
If you are interested please fill in the application form.
If you have any doubts please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone at_ +34 93 318 0101 or by email at email@example.com